Friday 14 June 2013

Flour Delight


Last night, I was feeling very lazy to cook dinner so my flatmate and I decided to stop by this bakery we had been “eyeing ” for days now. Bakery is called “Bread Talk”, I figured we were going to get the regular bread or "agege" styled one but I was stunned on the bread creations that were available! They even had croissants (one of my all time favorite even though it contains 70% butter but hey! a girl`s got to eat).
Anyhow, I ordered a freshly baked hot dog pastry in bread and it was yummy!

Their creative bread designs are really great and the flock of customers fighting to buy their own fresh hot bread shows a little glimpse that demand is high so if you are in the Lekki/SangoTedo area of Lagos. Make an effort to stop by "Bread Talk" and you will be happy you did.
 Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment